Monday, May 30, 2016

WHY THE NAME

WHY THE NAME

You may ask why the name SNOOPSUE'S NEWS & VIEWS.  Well to be honest with you the name Sue's Views (my original choice) was already taken by someone that actually took all of the names with Sue in it. So, for many years my brother Bill called me and my sisters the Snoop Sisters. Being that I was sister #3 I became Snoopsister3. When Bill would come to visit he always wanted to know what the Snoop Sisters had been up to and what choice morsels of gossip did we know. Now the other Snoop Sisters are my oldest sister June who is Snoopsister1, Phyllis Snoopsister 2 and my youngest sister but the biggest Snoop of all is Mary Snoopsister 4. If you ever want to really know something ask sister 1 or 4 because they are the noisiest ones in the group. And if sister #1 doesn't know she will surely find out the facts.  This blog is really for me to have something to help occupy my time and for you to read if you have the time. The picture I have posted shows left to right Mary Snoopsister4, Phyllis Snoopsister2, June Snoopsister1 and myself Sue Snoopsister3. Three months ago I lost my husband to lymphoma and I find that I have lots of time on my hands and need some things to do. Starting this blog and writing on it will hopefully fill some of my spare time. Today I just wanted to get started and introduce you to my blog and why the name. My blog will be about many different things and topics. But mostly family and everyday life and my views and opinions. So come on along and be a part of my life. 

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to more blog posts soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading your blog. I like the name as well. :)
    Unique Geek

    ReplyDelete